Since 2016, ASN has played a huge role in empowering African youth to rise up, as well as hosted an African Sports Business Forum in Johannesburg, South Africa which proved to be a huge success in empowering the youth to believe in themselves.
To provide a platform to strengthen and encourage the engagement in sports enterprise.
To contribute towards reduced inequalities, and increasing decent work and economic growth through sports enterprise
- African sports festival.
- Sports entrepreneurial leadership boot camps.
- Girls initiative: ASN soccer teams.
- #AfricanSportsRising campaign.
- Young people’s sports association.
- Sensitization and awareness on the importance of sports entrepreneurship.
- Job creation for youth through sports enterprise.
- Creating opportunities to identify and address social challenges.
- Influencing policy in the sports industry.