- Sports Marketing: Promotion of sporting events, teams, and players, as well as a variety of services and products connected to those teams. Social media focus mainly through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Sports Consultancy: Recommendations for success, proposal rectification and execution of any details as requested. The African Sports Network has experience assisting sports federations and organizations plan and execute company and sponsorship strategies.
- Sports Workshops: Creating opportunities for young leaders to identify and address social challenges in the sports industry and begin to see opportunities for job creation for youth through sports enterprise.
- Young People’s Sports Association: Through this association, we aim to bring young minds together to influence policy in the sports industry and form an influential African sports network.
- Sports Talks: These talks focus on sensitization and awareness on the importance of sports entrepreneurship. They push attendees to take action and be solution focused rather than simply discuss the challenges in the industry.
- Event Organization: Arranging every detail involved in preparing for sporting events to guarantee that every aspect of the sporting event is under control. Our work ranges from community soccer and basketball tournaments to cycling events.